Slab Formwork, Table Formwork, Concrete Form Work manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Table Formwork for Slab Concrete Construction, Flexible Wall and Column Formwork System by H20 Timber Beam, Scaffold Folding Tripod to Stabilize Steel Prop and so on.
|Min. Order / Reference FOB Price||300 Square Meters||US $40-70/ Square Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Materials:||Timber Beam, Plywood & Steel Props|
|Scaffolding Part Type:||Scaffolding Props|
If you are using our website on PC, you can find us by this way: Go down to the bottom of Made-in-China.com > Go to "Help" Section> Contact Us
If you are using our Made-in-China.com App, you can find us by this way: My Account > Click setting section which is in the top right corner > Contact Us
HORIZON's table formwork is typically used in concreting flat slabs for high-rise commercial towers, residential towers, etc. As the table is assembled in one unit, it can be easily moved horizontally by trolley and vertically by lifting bracket, without being dismantled. In this way, the table form system provides a perfect solution with less cost and high efficiency when pour slab concrete on site.
1. The table formwork is assembled on site and shifted from one area to another without dismantling, thus minumising added risks in erection and dismantling.
2. Very easy assembly, erection and striping, which reduce labor cost. The primary beams and secondary beams are connected by means of table head and angle plates.
3. Safety. Handrails are available and assembled in all the perimeter tables, and all these work are done at ground before the tables are put in place.
4. The table height and leveling is quite easy to adjust by means of adjusting props height.
5. The tables are easy to move horizontally and vertically with help of trolley and crane.
Table formwork components:
|Components||Diagram / photo||Specification / description|
|Timber beam H20|
Water proof treated
Length: as per table size
As per proposal design
HZP 20-300, 14kg
HZP 20-350, 15.8kg
HZP 30-300, 17.6kg
HZP 30-350, 20.3kg
|4-way head H20|
For holding floor props